Monday, May 15, 2017

Recent reads May 2017

In no particular order, here are some of my recent reads:

I loved this unconventional novel about Lincoln's young son Willie's death.

Charming, funny, sweet, and well written.

















These should be called "Difficult stories." Very well-written stories about women and the challenges they face in their relationships.















I'm a fan of Jo Nesbo, but this first novel is a bit amateurish.
















This novel has been getting a lot of good reviews, but I found it a bit predictable.
















I really enjoyed this novel about family and relationships.
















All about the reading brain; very interesting if you're interested in brain science and how the brain has evolved to read.
















This is a great antidote to today's politics. Thoughtful and well written. I have to read more like this!

No comments:

Post a Comment